1. WDW Epcot Starbucks Mug pulled due to monorail with a purple strip which is associated with a tragic 2009 crash.
2. Disneyland’s 60th anniversary, Diamond Celebration begins on May 23rd.
3. The Four Season Orlando at WDW is named best hotel in Orlando.
4. WDW monorail routes are being changed for parts of February and March. From 11 a.m – 7 p.m on 2/3-5, 2/9-12, 2/23-26, and 3/2-5 the routes will be changed as follows: monorail on resort beam stops will be Magic Kingdom, Polynesian Resort, and Grand Floridian Resort; monorail on express beam stops will be Magic Kingdom, Transportation and Ticketing Center, and Contemporary Resort.
5. Disney’s “Night of Joy 2015,” on September, 11 and 12, performers have been announced: MercyMe, For King & Country, Francesca Battistelli, Lecree, TobyMac, Skillet, Jeremy Camp, Seventh Time Down, I Am They, and Veridia.
6. Disney is set to increase ticket prices in February.
7. Emma Watson (aka Hermione Granger of Harry Potter) will star in “Beauty and the Beast.”
8. Hollywood Tower Hotel merchandise arrive at parks on February 13th.
9. Disney Cruise Line’s “Magic” rescues 5 Cuban nationals sailing in a raft.
10. Disneyland Half-Marathon Weekend (9/4 – 9/6) registration opens on 2/10/15.