* The Walt Disney World Speedway with the Richard Petty Driving Experience is set to close and be demolished to open space for improved traffic and parking patterns.
* The newest Starbucks at WDW, the Trolley Car Cafe’, has opened at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
* “A Cooking Safari with Mickey: Recipes from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge” will go on sale this spring at Animal Kingdom.
* “Luigi’s Flying Tires” attraction in Cars Land at Disney’s California Adventure will close this month and will be replaced with a Dancing Cars Ride.
* Disney Cruise Line has announced Star Wars Days on select cruises from January through April 2016.
* Spiderman is now officially part of the Disney/Marvel universe. Disney and Marvel will co-produce the next Spiderman movie with Sony, set to be released in July 2017.
* “Frozen” wins Grammy awards for Best Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media and Best Song Writing for Visual Media “Let It Go.”
* Disney’s new app., Miles from Tomorrowland: Missions, a game based on the Disney Jr. series “Miles from Tomorrowland” is now available.
Coming tomorrow: more Disneyland Reviews.