* Disney Princess Half Marathon is this weekend on 2/22/15. A live stream will be available starting at 5 a.m. on runDisney and Disney Parks Blog. The race passes through both Magic Kingdom and Epcot.
* Epcot is set to introduce “Streetmospheres” actors to the Japan pavilion celebrating Tokyo’s Harajuku neighborhood where young adults wear unique fashions.
* More details of Disneyland’s 60th anniversary festivities have been released.
– Sleeping Beauty Castle and Carthay Circle Theater will have sparkling , diamond makeovers.
– A new Disneyland fireworks show, “Disneyland Forever” will combine fireworks with the largest installation of mapping technology at any Disney Park.
– Disneyland “Paint the Night Parade,” like at Hong Kong Disneyland, will premiere featuring 1.5 million LED lights, with Disney and Pixar characters.
– At Disney’s California Adventure starting on May 22, a special World of Color, called Celebrating the Wonderful World of Walt Disney” will premiere.
* Hong Kong Disneyland’s phase 2 will soon be started and is estimated to be completed in 2020.
* Sanuk, a division of Decker’s brand, has opened at Downtown Disney at WDW.
* DVC properties, Disney’s Beach Club Villas and Disney’s Boardwalk Villas will undergo refurbishments and improvements this year.
* Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff from “Frozen” will join passengers from Disney Cruise Line’s Magic for on-shore excursions to Alesund, Norway.
* “McFarland USA,” the true story from Disney movies of a 1987 high school cross country team opens today. It rates 77% positive reviews on Rotten Tomatoes.
* “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales” begins production.