* Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure will be open for 24 hours on May 22, starting at 6 a.m., celebrating the “Diamond Anniversary.”
* Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World will be open for 24 hours also on May 22, starting at 6 a.m. for Disney’s “Coolest Summer Ever” celebration, hosted by Olaf.
* Aloha Isle (and Dole Whips) has traded places with Sunshine Tree Terrace in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom.
* Smokejumpers Grill will open on March 20, premiering the first phase of openings of Grizzly Peak Airfield at Disney’s California Adventure.
* Doc McStuffins will be making regular appearances this summer in the Animation Courtyard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
* Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be renamed. When the change will occur or what the new name will be is yet to be announced.
* Registration for Disney’s Wine & Dine Half Marathon on November 7, opens on 3/17/15. It will fill up quickly.
* Disney is set to publish “Journey to Star Wars: The Force Awakens,” a teen book series, in the fall of 2015.
* Tim Burton will direct the live-action version of “Dumbo.”
* Disney’s live-action “Cinderella” opens today, scoring an 85% on Rotten Tomatoes.
* Disney announces “Frozen 2” is in development.
* “Tron 3” is set to start filming.
* “Star Wars: Episode VIII” will open in theaters on 5/26/17.
Commentary: Tim Burton? NO!!!!!!!
Can Disney movies not come up with new ideas? Cinderella, Dumbo, Frozen 2, Tron 3, Star Wars 8. Where is the creativity?