* Disney bans Selfie Sticks from all park attractions, but not from the parks themselves.
* Tickets are on sale for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom.
* The Matterhorn bobsled in Disneyland will have new Abominable Snowman special effects when it re-opens in May
* When Disneyland’s Peter Pan’s Flight re-opens in May, it will have new special effects including a re-imagining of the nursery scene.
* Reservations can now be made for “Feel the Force” premiere packages during Star Wars Weekends at WDW’s Hollywood Studios. These include dining options and special viewing of events.
* A woman was denied entry into Magic Kingdom this week for trying to bring in her pet,…a baby Bengal tiger.
* Tickets for “Night of Joy,” a Christian music festival at Magic Kingdom on September 11 and 12 have gone sale. Tickets purchased in advance are much reduced from same day prices. The acts for this year are (Sept. 11) TobyMac, MercyMe, Jeremy Camp, Colton Dixon, Big Daddy Weave, Francesca Battistelli, Rend Collective, I Am They, Josh Wilson (Sept.12) Skillet, Lecrae, For King & Country, Mandisa, Matt Maher, Jamie Grace, 7eventhTime Down, and Veridia.
* The DVC (Disney Vacation Club) website will be down on April 14 for scheduled maintenance.
* Mickey Mouse and friends will star in “Mickey and the Roadster Racers,” an animated series premiering on Disney Jr. in 2017.
* “Dances with the Stars” will be Disney themed on April 13.
* Marvel’s “Daredevil” premieres on Netflix today with promising reviews.
* Marvel “Avengers: Age of Ultron” will not have the expected post-credit sequence. Josh Whedon says he skipped the scene because he could not top the schwarma scene for the first Avengers movie. Fear not, it will have a mid-credit sequence.
* A live-action “Pinocchio” is in the works. When Disney has made live-action remakes of all of its animated classics, it will then proceed with sock puppet remakes which it believes are the next big thing. (NOT REALLY)
* “Duck Tales: Remastered,” by Disney Interactive is now available.