* The final Exhibition Everest Challenge will be ran at Disney’s Animal Kingdom on May 2. I am sad that I never had a chance to do this.
* Registration for the Walt Disney World Marathon on January 10, 2016 opens on April 28 and will quickly fill.
* “Live with Kelly & Michael” will host 5 shows at Main Street, USA and Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland from May 18 through May 22 as part of the Diamond Celebration.
* Disneyland will offer several special dining experiences for Mother’s Day on May 10. Reservations can be made at either Disneyland.com/dine or 714-781-DINE.
* The “Tomorrowland” movie preview has replaced Captain Eo at Epcot.
* Pandora Jewelry is now selling custom Disney themed jewelry at Uptown Jewelry in Magic Kingdom at WDW and at La Mascarade d’Orleans in Disneyland.
* Disney’s “Tomorrowland” will premiere at the Anaheim Downtown Disney on May 9. It is an invitation only event.
* From May 22 through July 5 Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon will host “Teen Beach 2” beach parties daily.
* Dockside Margaritas opened this week in Disney Springs/Downtown Disney at WDW.
* Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort’s Kiki Tikis Splash Water Play Area has now opened.
* The discounts for DVC (Disney Vacation Club) members to “La Nouba by Cirque de Soleil”at Downtown Disney in Florida has been extended through June 27.
* Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Dream will offer new experiences this fall. There will be a new Star Wars themed youth area and another Disney Infinite themed youth area. There will now also be a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique on board.
* Disney Cruise Line now offers a free app, “The Disney Cruise Navigator App,” at the Apple App Store and Google Play that will allow passengers to engage in Onboard chat and have the Personal Navigator at their disposal. The App is available aboard all of the DCL ships.
* “Daredevil” has been renewed for a second season on Netflix.
* Marvel’s “The Avengers: Age of Ultron” opens next Friday, May 1!