* Star Wars Weekends at Hollywood Studios begins this weekend.
* The Coolest Summer Ever at Walt Disney World kicks off with Magic Kingdom staying open for 24 hours from 6 a.m. Friday May 22, through 6 a.m. Saturday May 23.
* Disneyland’s Diamond Celebration opens on May 22 by staying open 24 hours and will debut the “Paint the Night” parade, “World of Color – Celebrate! The Wonderful World of Walt Disney” and “Disneyland Forever” fireworks.
* Grizzly Peak Airfield at Disney’s California Adventure opens today.
* The Hatbox Ghost has returned to Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion.
* New oil can themed souvenir cups are coming to Cars Land in Disney’s California Adventure for the Diamond Celebration.
* Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar, an ‘Indiana Jones’-themed restaurant is scheduled to open this fall at Disney Springs in Orlando.
* Online advanced reservations can now be made for “Rebel Hangar – A Star Wars Lounge Experience” at Hollywood Studios.
* Disneyland Paris Half Marathon, to be ran on September 25, 2016, has released a promotional video for the inaugural event. Registration dates have not yet been announced.
* A new DVC Preview Center has opened in Downtown Disney at Disneyland in Anaheim.
* ABC will air a live Disneyland Diamond Anniversary special.
* Johnny Depp tried to sneak his Yorkshire terriers into Australia while filming the fifth ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ movie. He was caught, and now, they must either return to the US or be euthanized.
* The Muppets are coming to ABC during prime-time this fall!!