- Disney has added watermarks over PhotoPass images on the website. They are trying to stop people from taking screen shots of their photos to save money.
- A fight broke out between three women in line for Test Track at Epcot last Saturday. Hot days and long lines can wear on one’s nerves.
- Garden Grill Restaurant in the Land Pavilion at Epcot will begin to serve lunch again on November 8.
- Disney Channel will host their first ever on-line casting call for actors between the ages of 10 and 17 through August 6. DisneyChannelTalentSearch
- Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters attraction will open next year at Disney’s California Adventure where Luigi’s Casa della Tires was located. Rumor has it that it will operate via the GPS system used on the Tokyo Disney Winnie the Pooh ride.
- Walt Disney: One Man’s Dream and Voyage of the Little Mermaid are rumored to join Mushu and The Magic of Disney Animation as the next attractions to close in Hollywood Studios sometime this fall, making way for the upcoming changes to the park.
- Fantasmic! at Hollywood Studios has undergone it’s first change to the projection portion in 17 years. Tangled, Princess and the Frog, and Frozen can now be viewed.
- Reservations can now be made for premium events at the 2015 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival by calling Disney at (407) 939-3378.
- Chase Disney Visa Card is offering exclusive benefits and events at the 2015 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival for cardholders. As in previous years, complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, changing stations and an interactive section will be available at the Chase Lounge on the third floor of the American Adventure. There will also be three special dining events: Brews, Breakfast and More (Sept. 28), The Making of the Party for the Senses (Oct. 27), and The Creation of the Food and Wine Festival Marketplaces (Nov. 9). For more information, check out https://disneyrewards.com.
Subscribe to receive the Disney Weekly News Roundup and other family travel and Disney articles sent to your email.